X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!} (This is in Fiji)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylar Fox

Skylar Fox

Character sheet
Power: Water Control and Manipulation

I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!}  (This is in Fiji) Empty
PostSubject: I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!} (This is in Fiji)   I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!}  (This is in Fiji) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Skylar was sitting on the beach in the dry sand in a beach chair. She loved it. The beach was her favourite place to be, especially in the Summer. She was sipping a smoothie. She took one sip. Mmmm. Yummy. Strawberry mango with some coconut shavings on top. Delicious.

Before Skylar knew it, her whole smoothie was gone. Ahhh Dale! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go get another one . . . Then Skylar changed her mind and she decided to have a little fun.

Every time Skylar got too hot for liking, she would summon up enough power to make a wave big enough to reach her. All of the surfers loved it, but some of the other people got really irritated. It was sorta funny to watch though, seeing a person put the finishing touches on a sand castle to be completely ruined by a wave. Skylar didn't mean to be mean, but she couldn't stop herself from laughing on the inside.

The fun stopped after some 'popular kids' from school came. They didn't see her which was good for her. Eventually they walked over to the water. That's when Skylar made the biggest wave yet. They all fell down. Skylar started laughing.

She stopped laughing. Something was wrong. One girl wasn't getting up. Skylar ran over to her. She didn't seem to be breathing.

An ambulance came and parked by the shops. They all ran out with one of those things with wheels that people can lay on. Anyway, they ran up to the girl, Skylar remembered that her name was Stacy. They put her on the cart an rolled her back to the ambulance. One of them stayed. This one was a woman. She looked about twenty or so.

"What happened? Waves like that usually don't come around here, and I'd know if it were a tidal wave, and it wasn't. So, do you know what happened?"

Skylar obviously wasn't going to tell the woman about her power, so Skylar sorta decided to make something up.

Well, I don't really know. I was sitting in my chair and this big wave came up. It knocked all of her and her friends down, but she wasn't getting up. I ran to her. That's all I really remember.

The woman didn't say anything. She just stood there. Then a man came up.

"She's going to be all right. But she's going to have to rest for a little bit."

Skylar was so happy that she didn't kill her. That would've been a little bad.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wilson

Aiden Wilson

Character sheet
Power: Time Travel

I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!}  (This is in Fiji) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!} (This is in Fiji)   I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!}  (This is in Fiji) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

It was finally time for Aiden’s first pick-up. He had been at school for quite a while now, but not as long as a few others who hadn’t yet gotten this privilege. Aiden was good friends with Charlie who had a really big say in it, plus most of the board of the school felt bad for him. Every day he lost in P.E. he had no offensive power. And that was that. But he learned to live with it. Even though he didn’t want to, Aiden felt himself traveling and it took a few times, but he travelled not in Vader’s timeline. This saddened him but he didn’t let it show. He was also happy though because he knew he was gaining more control over his power and that he wouldn’t be gone for a long time if he wakingly started to travel.

His plane to Fiji landed and he stretched out already in his swimsuit. Ok, even if he was on an errand, he would still have some fun. Besides, all he had gotten was that there was a girl named Sklar with blond hair. Brilliant he thought. He only had a few items and no room to stay. If he had to be here overnight, he would have to stay in the allies again. It was nothing he wasn’t used to, but he would still like to get out of here.

First thing he did was look at newspapers for anything unusual. He quickly found what he was looking for. “So… elemental.” He smiled. All the more excuse to go to the beach, she would come there eventually. He glanced at the picture of the girl that he had – memorizing it, as he made his way to the water. He would keep an eye out for her.

He had just come out of the dry sand onto hard packed sand when a wave came all the way up to his skins. “Woah…” He couldn’t help but say. “Well Skylar, I know you’re here.” He looked around for her when a wave coming up to his waist and making his knees buckle came.

Taken aback, he looked around quickly. Why would she do that? Was there something wrong? He heard an uproar from down the beach so he quickly ran that way. By the time he showed up, so did an ambulance. There was a girl unconscious, and a blond girl following. He looked at the picture then back at the girl. It was her, it had to be! He followed closely and listened as a lady asked her a question. Her answer was, “well, I don't really know. I was sitting in my chair and this big wave came up. It knocked all of her and her friends down, but she wasn't getting up. I ran to her. That's all I really remember. “ But he could tell that she was holding something back. Someone said the girl would be alright and Sklar was briefly by herself. Taking advantage of this, Aiden came in. “Hey… Skylar? You’re Skylar right? Can I talk to you for a second? Don’t worry, it’s nothing bad or anything. And I understand this must be weird for you since you don’t know me or anything… but 5 minutes?”
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Aiden Wilson

Aiden Wilson

Character sheet
Power: Time Travel

PostSubject: Re: I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!} (This is in Fiji)   I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!}  (This is in Fiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:08 am

((I'll delete this once you see it so as not to spam, but hello lovely. Are you still planning on replying to this thread? That would be epic. But if you don't have the time I understand.))
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!} (This is in Fiji)   I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!}  (This is in Fiji) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm called The Tide for a reason. {Aiden, this is you!!!} (This is in Fiji)
Page 1 of 1