X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertise your site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet
Power: Ice

Advertise your site Empty
PostSubject: Advertise your site   Advertise your site I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 pm

http://godricshallowrpg.forumotion.com/

Really great HP site where you start as a first year with Harry Potter, can make your own charrie of join as one of the many cannons.
Back to top Go down
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet
Power: Invisibility

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your site   Advertise your site I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Hey, what charrie are you??? I'm Igor.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wilson

Aiden Wilson

Character sheet
Power: Time Travel

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your site   Advertise your site I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Advertise your site Holdin10

Advertise your site I_icon_mini_indexAdvertise your site I_icon_mini_portalAdvertise your site I_icon_mini_registerAdvertise your site I_icon_mini_login

District 13 has fallen, and the Capitol has introduced the Hunger Games to the remaining 12 Districts. Lyra Roux was the victor of the last Hunger Games, and now there is a time of relaxation, until the next reaping....

But even then it seems no rest even to those not chosen, smaller "wars" so to speak have erupted within the districts as it seems every one must fight for their own freedom, for their survival. The under ground railway provides a passage between districts, but even then you are at risk for peace-keepers and the governments own "agents", getting caught means instant death.

Were will you stand in the battle of survival, will you join up or fight it out alone, or even become one with the capitol. Who can you trust in this time of uncertainty?

Join the fight and try to stay alive, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Tobin Abernathy

Character sheet
Power: Electromagnetic Radiation

PostSubject: Hanlon Academy   Advertise your site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 pm

After the Greek warship landed at Camp Jupiter, the gods realized there was no way the two sides would be able to coexist peacefully on either Roman or Greek soil. They declared a bit of land in Nebraska as neutral territory, and instructed Chiron, Mr. D, and the Praetors of Camp Jupiter to construct a school. The Hanlon Academy became a school specifically for demigods; however, it accepted both Romans and Greeks. The two sides clashed in the beginning, but now they are working together to ensure better protection if another war breaks out. Some demigods still reside year-round at camp, but others have chosen to board at the school during the year and return to camp during the summer. Will you pledge your allegiance to your camp, or will you divide it between the camp and the school?

Check it: Demigods RPG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your site   Advertise your site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertise your site
Page 1 of 1