X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food, glorious food!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet
Power: Invisibility

Food, glorious food!!! Empty
PostSubject: Food, glorious food!!!   Food, glorious food!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:14 pm

'Dear Jude. I miss you more than ever. I haven't made any friends yet. I don't really want to; they have to come to me. This school's really boring, except for the capture the flag. That's fun. I usually just sleep during the day. I haven't slept once at night. I'm eating right now. Sorry, I don't really know what to write to you. Well, I miss you! The food here's pretty good. At least they have a pool at this school . . . ' Drew kept going on and on about the most boring things.

She was sitting alone at a dining hall table. She was writing Jude a letter. She looked around her. There actually weren't very many table that had more than three people sitting at them. Except for of course the staff tables.

Mmmm. Yummy. A simple PB&J. Mmmm. Drew went back to writing her letter to Jude.

'I don't think I'll be able to stand it much longer here, I mean-' Drew was cut short because of someone in her perifferal vision. Someone had sat down at her table.
Back to top Go down
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet
Power: Ice

PostSubject: Re: Food, glorious food!!!   Food, glorious food!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 am

Alex was asleep in the sitting room, he was dreaming of living up in some mountain. Not a care in the world, no government, no people, no nothing just him, his music, and his board. The Mansion was great, and it was nice having friends and relating to them about being a mutant. Just there was always that fear in his head, 'you can't control the power, everyone is in danger'. The only place where he could escape those thoughts were in his dreams. Though sleeping in a room with a TV blasting, and mutant kids running around of all ages is not the best. Alex was finally awoken, a basket ball hit him in the head. Grumbling he opened his eyes and made several 'shut-up-kids' comments, it wasn't long when he saw he wasn't getting back to sleep. He looked at the basket ball, "where did you come from?" He picked it up, and held it in one hand his mind still asleep. He was about to toss it down, when it was lifted out of his hands, by nothing? It "floated" to a little girl, who than ran off with it. "Maybe next time i'll find a better spot to sleep in where there isn't a bulls eye on my head" he grumbled to himself. He scratched his head, yawned and threw his black "Rusty" brand hat. It was skater style, with an R on the front. With that he got up and stretched out, and began to walk. He walk though the back door into the kitchen and got two sodas from the closet, they were warm but that wasn't much of a problem for Alex. He smiled, and looked at the two cans in his hands. As he did frost appeared on the cans all over, he popped the top over the sink and carbonation ran down the can and his hand into the sink. He rinsed the sink out and ran his hands under the water, before turning and looking into the fridge finding nothing much was left. So he decided to make a sandwich of most everything that was left. He had a sandwich of pepperoni, provolone, roastbeaf and a few pieces of bologna and ham. Smiling he walked into the dinning room or hall, and sat down near the closest seat, which just happened to be by a little girl. Putting down his food and drinks he nodded to her, "hey there, whats up?" He slightly remembered her form the capture the flag game, maybe? A lot of the girls looked the same in the Mansion so he wasn't to sure. "Name's Alex, what about you?" With that he took a bite of his sandwich and a few sips of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Food, glorious food!!!   Food, glorious food!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:28 pm

((I'm bored scratch ))

Drew was sitting at the table, staring at the boy that had just sat down at her table.

"Name's Alex, what about you?" The boy caught her off guard.

"Ummm. Hey. I'm Drew, Drew Whueber." Drew was surprised that he actually wanted to sit at the same table as her, most people usually avoided.

Drew started picking at her salad, not really finding an appetite for it any more. She found a cinnamon apple in it, though and she devoured that one little slice. She didn't want to talk to him that much, so she just started reading her book. She looked over at Alex's sandwich. It looked so good.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a sandwich, because this salad isn't really appealing me right now."

Drew walked into the kitchen. She looked in the fridge. There wasn't much left.

Drew managed to summon up two pieces of bread with some bacon, onions, and lettuce. She took a big bite of it. It was simple, but it sure was delicious. She walked back to the table, and sat down. She was about to start digging into her sandwich when she saw it. Alex had two sodas. They looked really good, it was totally what Drew was craving.

"Hey, Alex. Is it okay if I have one of those?? Sorry, I'm really craving them."
Back to top Go down
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet
Power: Ice

PostSubject: Re: Food, glorious food!!!   Food, glorious food!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:19 am

"Ummm. Hey. I'm Drew, Drew Whueber." He nodded a greating, "Drew, hmm thats a really cool name. And Whuber, never heard that before. I would guess, it orginanted from euorpe? Most likly... north east? Though I could be wrong, anyway Radke's my last name." He was getting used to introducing himself as 'Alex Radke', it was strange not using his real name. But he had throw his old surname away when his family had dissowned him. That had hurt him more than anything else in his life. Though it had happened more than a year ago, it still stung as if it had just happened. Alex took a swig of his soda, the carbination dacing on his tounge. When the girl left, Alex just turned his music on and put the other earbud in. The song was OHIOISONFIRE, (the name always making Alex chuckle slightly) by Of Mice and Men. A great song in his mind for sure. That band always could make the strangest names for songs. Alex was too into the song to notice the girl came back, he kept listing to the song and eatting his food. "Hey, Alex. Is it okay if I have one of those?? Sorry, I'm really craving them." He had heard the voice in a lull in his music, taking the earbud out again he saw the girl, Drew. She was looking at the full can of soda he had yet open. Putting two and two together, he picked up the can and handed it to her. It was still cold, colder than if had been pulled out of a fridge to. Alex for the last year had lived with mutants, so he wasn't really that curious as to what other mutants could do here, if it was bugging him he'd ask but he had seen so much he was kind of like used to the culture. IF you could call it that. "So how long have you been here Drew, and how was the... errr first meeting." He chuckled, he was talking about when the school sends someone to tell you, your a mutant and that there was a school for people like you. When silence fell, he decied to fill it with his story. "I've been here a few weeks, hard to remember really. I was brought here by this girl named Charlie, she was pretty cool. She explained to me about all this stuff, and that there were people like me. Not mutants, but people who belived what I did and thought as I do. And you?" Alex was just bored, and was trying to kill time. Really he was waiting for dinner, yes. As he ate lunch his mind was on dinner. He really didn't have much to look forward to today, so he was trying to make the best of it.

((sorry it's late and sucks a bit, i'm on vacation.))
Back to top Go down
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Food, glorious food!!!   Food, glorious food!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:53 pm

((It's okay, I haven't been getting on this site as much as I'd like too. First of all, I'm a helper at VBS, and then I have a ton of boring soccer workouts . . . . . . ))

Drew was still staring at the can of soda. She was about to ask again, now noticing that he was listening to his iPod, but then he took his earbuds out, and handed her the soda.

"Thanks." Drew said. She took the soda. It was freezing cold. Drew didn't know how it could be so cold, so she just set it down on the table.

"So how long have you been here Drew, and how was the... errr first meeting." said Alex.

"Umm. Well. Angel came to pick me up. It all started when an Australian dude came up, and he started bugging me because he saw me turn invisible. Then Angel basically came up, and we left. Nothing much. Now I've been here about a week or two."

"Ouch!!!" Drew yelped. She dropped the soda. Before she could do anything about it, a volcano of fizzyness erupted all over Drew. It was the funniest thing. She couldn't stop herself but laughing. It was the first time she'd laughed like that in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food, glorious food!!!   Food, glorious food!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food, glorious food!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men The next generation :: The Mansion :: Dinning Hall-
Jump to: