X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drew Whueber/Invisibility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet
Power: Invisibility

Drew Whueber/Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Drew Whueber/Invisibility   Drew Whueber/Invisibility I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Name: Drew Whueber

Name of Power: Invisibility

Power description: Drew uses her power (invisibility) a lot. She mainly uses it for pulling pranks on people. One moment she could be there, and another she's gone.

When Drew is invisible, if she's just using it for fun, she keeps her own appearance and personality, but when she's using it for fighting, she turns into a wolf-like creature. Drew has only had to fight while invisible twice, and she barely even knew how to use her power one of those times.

One thing that comes with Drew's invisibility is being able to turn into vapor. She can only turn into vapor when she has her wolf-like appearance,
and it takes a lot of strength to do it, so she's always so tired after she does it.

Although Drew can turn into vapor while fighting, that doesn't mean they can still catch her. Once her vapor gets in the hands of the enemy, she turns back into a solid form.

Even when she's not fighting, people can still see her footprints, and the trails that she leaves behind her. For example: she could have stepped in mud while pulling a prank on someone, and they could see her foot prints on the floor.

Drew has to get designer clothes from her uncle (who has invisibility powers, too). The clothes are so that, when she's going invisible, her clothes will, too. You see, if she were to be wearing regular clothes while invisible, then you would still be able to see her clothes.

Appearance: Drew has beautiful, shoulder-length hair, and hazel eyes. She always has something or other in her hair, from macrame to feathers to highlights. She always keeps her hair macrameyed, but she only puts the highlights in once or twice a year. She's average hight for a seventeen year old girl.

One thing that's not average about her is her muscles. She has the muscle size of a man, and she doesn't even work out. Of course, the only person in her family who knows of her power is her uncle (who has the same exact power), so her parents are always wondering how she got to be so muscular.

Drew has many scars on her body that she has no idea how she got them. The place where the scars came from was from her first fight while being invisible. Of course then she did not know how to control her powers, so she ran into the enemy several times. After that she was not vapor anymore, so she got many, many burns.

Personality: Drew Whueber is a pranker and a joker, she's always messing around with people. Even if she's in her true invisible form, she jokes around. The second time she had to fight, she was joking around with the enemy; she would bounce around, trip them, stuff like that.

Aside from being a joker, Drew isn't very popular. She has had one friend all her life, and she has known him since second grade. They would do anything for each other.

All the kids at her old public school were simply jealous of her. They all wished they could be just like Drew, being able to do anything she wanted without fear, but they were too afraid. Drew would be very popular if she wasn't such a troublemaker. She does do many things troublewise, but she's only been caught several times. Even though she rarely ever gets caught, teacher's still suspect almost everything as her doing, because she is such a suspicious being. She even got expelled because the teachers thought that she sprayed graffiti all over the principal's office (which she didn't).

Drew is not necessarily the type you would date or anything like that. Once she tried dating Jude (her only friend) and they both realized that if they broke up their friendship would never again be the same, so they just stopped, and neither of them are going to do anything like that for a long time.

History: Drew did not know about her power until she was about six. She was in the woods hunting with her uncle (her uncle had suspected her ability, having the same power and all), and some wild dogs started attacking them. Her uncle started protecting her, in case his theory was wrong, but she turned invisible out of fear, and started fighting back at the wolves. She had not known that she could turn invisible, because of course she couldn't exactly see herself.

That night her uncle told Drew about her power and about how he had the same power that she did. He told her that he was going to protect her as much as he could.

It was 3 weeks after that when Drew saw the moving truck come. Someone was moving in next door. Her mom told her to go meet them, say hi and such. She ran over there, and saw that it was her uncle. He started chuckling, and said "I told you I'd find a way to protect you."

It was ten years later, and Drew was a Sophomore in high school. She was sitting in the cafeteria, eating a PB&J. Jude was sitting next to her. He was telling her how he didn't want to be her friend anymore if she was going to keep getting into trouble.

It had been three days since Drew told Jude about her power. She knew she could trust him with her secret. Her secret meant everything to her.

That was the day that they came for her.

They came looking for Drew. The same wild dogs she had fought when she was six. They came to finish her off.

RP Sample: "Promise you'll write to me?" asked Jude.
"Yeah. I promise." Drew said, while giving him a hug. She didn't want to leave him. She didn't think it was fair to have to leave, but she knew it was for the best.

Jude and Uncle Parlow came to wish her good-bye to her new school. She thought it would be best, since they were the only ones who knew her secret.

Her train was about to leave. She didn't want to go. No, no, no. I can't go. It's not where I belong. It is where I belong. She kept arguing with herself.

They were boarding the train.

"Look, kid. I know you don't want to go, but you'll be safe there. I'll write to you all the time, but you have to go. I'm sorry." said Uncle Parlow. He squeezed her hand, gave her a kiss, and he was gone.

Drew waved her last goodbyes to Jude and Uncle Parlow. She kept on waving, even after they were out of sight. She stopped waving, and started pondering what her life would now be like.

Code: DrewHazel

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet
Power: Radiant Energy

Drew Whueber/Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drew Whueber/Invisibility   Drew Whueber/Invisibility I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Accepted! And welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://xmenewgenerationrpg.rpg-board.net

Drew Whueber/Invisibility
Page 1 of 1